Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gift of Love

My cousin Amber just had quads. That is quadruplets--FOUR babies!!! They are about four months old now, and I'm heading out to CA this weekend with my mom to help Amber and hopefully give her a little bit of a break. Can you imagine! I made these thank you cards for her a little while ago, but neglected to get them into the mail. Now I will be able to hand deliver them! She has had such an outpouring of gifts and service from people all over the world. There is probably no way she could even acknowledge every person that has helped her. It would be way too time consuming. I thought I'd give her a little help, so I'm giving her 18 cards, envelopes, and even a personal note to slip inside so she doesn't have to spend time writing out the thank yous. I had a lot of fun creating her congratulations card with scraps from the thank you cards. I spent way too much time doing it, but it was worth it.












Amber is such an amazing person. She was amazing before the babies were born, and now she can add Super Mom to her amazing status! Congratulations, Amber, I can't wait to see you and your little ones!

No comments: