Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet Cupcake Cards and Owl Treats

What could make you feel cozier than fresh homemade whole wheat bread and hot cocoa on a freezing cold day? These treats went to a friend of mine whom I visit each month :)

I won the CPS drawing for blog candy--my choice of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!!! I have been wanting an owl for a while, and they have a really cute one, so I chose this set. I was so excited to get it in the mail, and I've been creating with it ever since!



I love cards with anything sweet to eat on them! I played with some designs for a cupcake card, and this is what I came up with. I put the cupcake base through the paper crimper for a fun textured look. Ooohhh They look almost good enough to eat! Each one is a little bit different, but I think I like the way the first one came out best. I'm off to make more yummy creations!

No comments: