Saturday, January 17, 2009

Working Hard but Having Fun!

Phew! It's been a week filled with paper crafting! And I love it! I uploaded Grimpow onto my ipod (which is 11 cd's) and enjoyed scrapping way into the night for several nights! I created a 20 page scrapbook for my friend's daughter for her birthday, and several cards. I quite enjoyed myself eventhough several things went undone around the house! The price you pay when you're an adict!
This is Sketch #99 at CPS. I had fun playing with the sketch, but didn't get my card in on time :( I actually won the drawing last week!!! It was my first time entering, and I was sooo excited! I'll try again next week.

. . . And here is my take on the sketch! The image was downloaded from an amazing site with lots of free clipart The Vintage Moth.
My sister's birthday was on the 14, so I made this lovely card for her also using clipart from The Vintage Moth.

I fell in love with this vintage image and just had to create a valentine card with it.

Ooooh, and this vintage bee. I couldn't resist!
Another vintage image card--maybe for Mother's Day.

Here are a few glimpses of the scrapbook I made for my friend's daughter. I saw Hailey looking through my kids' albums and wishing she had one of her own. Her dad is always trying to get her mom to scrapbook their kid's photos, and I just couldn't help myself! I had to do it for her!
Here is the cover and matching card.



Page one. The following page was scraplifted from a layout in Desigining with Simplicity by Jennifer. I fell in love with the layout, and I think the results are very precious! I'll have to do one of these for my own daughters! This page was from a sketch on Page Maps website. They have some cool layout ideas. I downloaded the perfect fairy and put glitter all over her wings. The teeth are Quickutz die cuts. Another one that I'll have to do for my daughters.

My own sketch here! :)
This page was scraplifted from the calendar I made at Creative Escape '07.

Now on to the real world! Laundry and dishes, I know you've missed me, here I come.

4 comments:

AB. said...

Beautiful cards Sunny!! The vintage clipart is just gorgeous!! Amazing detail - I love them!!!
Peace & love
Alison xx

Lea L. said...

Love that lace paper on your CPS card! Thanks for reviewing with us this week!

~Lea

Benga said...

lovely projects!

Unknown said...

You've been busy! I love the vintage cards!!!