Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Home From CBYC

I had a terrific and exhausting weekend down in Utah teaching at CBYC! I met a lot of wonderful women and saw some of their amazing work. There were a lot of talented people at the crop! I only wish I had time to actually sit down and make a few pages. I get more behind each day!

My good friend, Laura, helped me cut the kits. It was a lot of work and I was so grateful for her help! The Atkisson girls also saved my album kittting bacon!
Do you see me in the back ground looking very confused at the Stampin Up card class? I was feeling very anxious during this class since it was right before mine and I was having a difficult time hearing the instructions.
I had a lot of fun teaching my card class. The students were amazing and did a terrific job on their cards.

So here I am posing for a massage photo. I didn't have time to get a massage, sadly, but maybe next year!


Kris was amazing and thought of everything and everyone. Even the teachers got a goodie bag.



Laura and I, the Idahoians, with baby Trevan.




My little croppin' buddy, Trevan.





At around 5pm I wanted to crash . . . but I couldn't. First thing when I got to the crop, I locked my keys in my van and had to go find an officer to jimmy the door open. I totally lucked out when I realized that officers from 3 or 4 districts were at the Safe kid's event next door. I found someone to pop the lock in about 3 seconds! Hooray!
Doing the Chipboard album at the end of the day may not have been the greatest idea. It took about 4 hours to complete the album due to many interruptions and we were all pretty much brain dead by that time!



I can't believe how much work it takes to put on an event like this. Kris and her crew did an amazing job! Total exhaustion, but what a great cause! Have fun little campers!

No comments: